Wholesale Brushed Metal 3M Vinyl Vehicle Wrap Materials
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Black Metallic (BR212)
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Gold (BR241)
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Steel Blue (BR217)
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Aluminum (BR120)
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Steel (BR201)
60" 3M 1080 Brushed Titanium (BR230)
- Do not be fooled by imitations on the internet. This is the highest quality, authentic, factory-made 3M Wrap film.
- 60” 3M Wrap Vinyls with ControlTac (pressure activated adhesive for easy sliding and positioning) and Comply adhesive channel system (superior non visible air release channel system for fast, easy and bubble free installations).
- 3M 1080 Brushed Metals have a 5 year expected outdoor life with limited warranty.
- Available in 60" width, allowing most vehicles to be wrapped without seams
- No overlaminate required, however, overlaminates have been shown to improve the cleanability of matte wrap vinyls
- Brushed Metals are directional in appearance. For best results, do not alternate between lengthwise and widthwise panel installation.
- Watercraft graphics applied above static water line only.
- Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.
- 3M guarantees no more than one splice/seam in a 75 foot roll. Cheetahwrap.com guarantees no splices in cut material, by the foot, for orders less than a full roll.
- All Sales Final! Because we offer the cheapest prices and the fastest service, we do not accept cancellations or returns unless there is a manufacturer warranted issue. Please order a sample and test prior to any larger purchase.
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle.
- The 3M warranty is for product value only and provides no protection or reimbursement for additional costs including labor or vehicle/paint damage, etc. For Product Warranty/Product Data Sheet/Product Bulletins: CLICK HERE.